- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rover RB-20T 4-String Tenor Banjo
- Write a Review
- J11260 000000000 J11260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every Dixieland Jazz Band needs a 4-string tenor banjo--it's the foundation of the rhythm. If you're starting to learn the tenor, your best choice fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Student tenor, ideal for Dixieland.
Every Dixieland Jazz Band needs a 4-string tenor banjo--it's the foundation of the rhythm. If you're starting to learn the tenor, your best choice for a first instrument is the RB-20T by Rover. The modern composite rim with open-back construction makes for a lightweight, easily-portable banjo that sounds great and looks even better! The neck is small and perfectly shaped. The frets are carefully rounded to ensure the lowest, easiest action. It's the perfect student instrument at the perfect price--the new RB-20T from Rover!
Order today and and perch it on your knee.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.