- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seagull Merlin Mahogany SG Dulcimer Guitar
- Write a Review
- J03552 000001000 J03552000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull Merlin is a portable 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that's just simply fun to play and hard to put down....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A solid top and made in North America.
Inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull Merlin is a portable 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that's just simply fun to play and hard to put down. The Seagull Merlin Natural Mahogany SG features a solid Mahogany top with a mustache-style Tusq bridge, compensated saddle, 3-piece rock maple body with drive-through neck design and tune-up with vintage style open-geared tuners.
- Solid mahogany top
- Rock maple, string-through body.
- Rock maple neck, drive-through neck design
- Nut Width : 1.280"
- Tusq nut by Graph Tech
- Compensated bridge Tusq by Graph Tech
- Satin oil finish
- Case separately
Explore news sounds in your music with this fine work of art. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.