- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SEYDEL Blues Session Steel Key of C Harmonica
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95363 000001000 H95363000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to the successful SESS...Click To Read More About This Product
Sounds stronger and lives longer.
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to the successful SESSION model, presented with a bold new look and superior reliability, playability and sound. Key of C.
- Ergonomic stainless steel coverplates rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- Stainless steel rivets and screws
- Lip and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- Stainless steel reeds provide clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- Genuine leather pouch
Try this one out. You might never go back. Order today.