- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SEYDEL Blues SESSION STEEL Paddy Richter Harmonica
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95376 000004000 H95376000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Seydel Blues SESSION STEEL Paddy Richter Harmonica is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic c...Click To Read More About This Product
Sounds stronger, lives longer.
The Seydel Blues SESSION STEEL Paddy Richter Harmonica is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. The SESSION STEEL is the upgrade to the successful SESSION model with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. It's tuned in the Paddy Richter style, which raises the 3 blow by a semitone, making this harp suitable for everything from the blues to Irish jugs.
- Paddy Richter style tuning
- Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates
- Optimized flatness and extremely
- Small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- Convenient genuine leather pouch
Get a harp that can play the blues and melodic music. Order today.