- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SEYDEL Club Steel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L26864 000000003 L26864000000003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
High-grade Octave harmonica in traditionally ergonomically curved shape and a specially rich octave sound due to 40 stainless steel reeds.The CLUB ST...Click To Read More About This Product
The first octave harmonica with stainless steel reeds.
High-grade Octave harmonica in traditionally ergonomically curved shape and a specially rich octave sound due to 40 stainless steel reeds.
The CLUB STEEL is especially made for playing melodies with or without tongue block in Folk music styles.
If you play a single note on this model two reeds that are tuned in one octave difference sound together at once. That is why the CLUB STEEL sounds very full and warm and powerful at the same moment.
The CLUB STEEL is made with high-quality materials and is therefore 100% corrosion free.
The CLUB STEEL is the ideal companion for your every day use or for any hiking tour. Long durability and high tuning stability guaranteed. The CLUB STEEL comes with a practical and well protecting belt-bag (available in the keys of Bb, C, D, and HG).
- Rounded coverplates made of stainless steel
- Rurved double row comb made of durable ABS-plastic, very "lip-friendly"
- Reedplates made of German Silver (srewed)
- Reeds and rivets as well as all used screws made of stainless steel
Grab this durable harp and go. Order today.
- Measures: 14,5 x 4,4 x 2,3 cm
- Weight: 115g