- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Acoustic-Electric Bluegrass Mandolin with Nato Top
- Write a Review
- #K46041 000001000 K46041000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stagg acoustic-electric bluegrass mandolin with nato top is ready to gig with its single-coil magnetic pickup. It features a nato body and neck w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy to play and ready to plug in.
The Stagg acoustic-electric bluegrass mandolin with nato top is ready to gig with its single-coil magnetic pickup. It features a nato body and neck with rosewood fretboard and lots of position markers to keep you on track. The maple bridge is compensated and adjustable. Open-gear tuners keep strings in tune and things lightweight. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better deal on an acoustic-electric mandolin you can rely on. Case sold separately.
- Top: Nato
- Back and sides: Nato
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Black-stained maple, adjustable
- Tailpiece: Engraved, nickel
- Machine heads: Open gear, nickel
- Sound hole: 2 F-holes
- Electronics: 1 single coil pickup, volume and tone control
Go electric on a budget. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.