- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg TIKI Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58646 000001000 L58646000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by traditional Hawaiian sounds and style, handcrafted Tiki Ukuleles let you capture that exotic island vibe with flair. Crisp, clear tones a...Click To Read More About This Product
Soprano ukulele with sapele top and black nylon gig bag.
- Top: Sapele
- Back and sides: Sapele
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Composite walnut
- Fingerboard inlays: White dot
- Bridge: Composite walnut with white pins
- Nut: White ABS
- Saddle: White ABS
- Body binding: Black
- Machine heads: Open, chrome, with black butons
- Strings: Aquila
- Included: Black nylon gigbag
- Finish: Natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.