- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar Contemporary F-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- J00726 000001000 J00726000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LM-590-MS is designed for players who want the rich sound of a solid hand-carved instrument in a resonant thin satin finish with ultra-clean aest...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Absolutely gorgeous hand-carved spruce and maple mandollin with modern flair.
The LM-590-MS is designed for players who want the rich sound of a solid hand-carved instrument in a resonant thin satin finish with ultra-clean aesthetics. Its top is hand-carved from solid spruce, and the back and sides are hand-carved from solid maple. The flat fretboard extension provides maximum picking clearance so players can feel comfortable going all the way up the LM-590-MS' classic V-neck.
Despite its stripped down vibe, the LM-590-BR keeps the essentials of a great-sounding mandolin, and the solid hand-carved woods really open up under the thin satin finish.
Top: Solid Hand-Carved Spruce
Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved Maple
Neck: Hard Rock Maple
Headstock Inlay: "The Loar" Mother-of-Pearl
Finish Type: Satin
Finish Options: Tobacco Sunburst
Tuning Machines: Grover with Pearloid Buttons
Scale Length: 13-3/4"
Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
Lower Bout: 10"
Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
Body Length: 12-3/4"
Total Length: 27-1/4"
Order this exquisite instrument today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.