- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LM-110 Hand-Carved A-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56869 000001000 J56869000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Authentic mandolin "chop" is recognizable from the first strum, and can only be found in an instrument with a true, hand-carved spruce top. The Loar ...Click To Read More About This Product
With a hand-carved spruce top and elegant satin brown burst finish this is a step-up that sounds good and looks good too.
Authentic mandolin "chop" is recognizable from the first strum, and can only be found in an instrument with a true, hand-carved spruce top. The Loar hand-carved the tops of the LM-110 to provide that real 1920's sound, but with enough vibration to still cut through in today's ensemble playing.
The original and authentic A-model body shape of the LM-110 is quite simply a longstanding favorite. The thin "V" profile of its maple neck fits comfortably in the player's hand and the removal of the fretboard extension beyond the 20th fret allows for easy strumming without getting hung up on the extended upper frets.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: A-Style mandolin
- Cutaway: Not applicable
- Top wood: Hand-carved solid spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Satin Brownburst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin V
- Nut width: 1-1/8 in. (3.175 mm)
- Fingerboard: Padauk
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13.86 in. (352 mm)
- Number of frets: 29
- Neck finish: Satin Brownburst
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Nickel with pearl buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone/Ebony
- Number of strings: 8
- Special features: Body design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Make this mandolin yours with a quick click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.