- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LM-310F Hand-Carved F-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47691 000001000 J47691000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Authentic mandolin "chop" is recognizable from the first strum, and can only be found in an instrument with a true, hand-carved spruce top. The Loar ...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautifully crafted F-style with plenty of projection.
Authentic mandolin "chop" is recognizable from the first strum, and can only be found in an instrument with a true, hand-carved spruce top. The Loar hand-carved the tops of the LM-310F to provide that real 1920's sound, but with enough vibration to still cut through in today's ensemble playing.
The thin "V" profile of the maple neck fits comfortably in the player's hand and our removal of the fretboard extension beyond the 20th fret allows for easy strumming without getting hung up on the extended upper frets.
Combine the graceful curves of an authentic F-style body and D'Addario strings, and you've got an instrument that not only sounds great out of the box but will be handed down to the next generation when the time comes.
Case sold separately.
- Top: Hand-Carved Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Finish Type: Satin Brownburst
- Scale Length: 13-29/32 in.
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4 in.
- Lower Bout: 10 in.
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8 in.
- Depth: 2-1/2 in.
- Body Length: 12-3/4 in.
- Total Length: 27-1/4 in.
- Pickup: n/a
- Other Features: n/a
- Color Options: Brownburst
Order this lovely Loar today. And then work on your chops.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.