- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LM-600 F-Model Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581066 000015000 581066000015000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hand-carved and graduated from solid select tonewoods and featuring a lightweight nitrocellulose finish for incredible projection, the Loar LM-600 ma...Click To Read More About This Product
This all-solid hand-carved mandolin has high-end features at an affordable price.
Hand-carved and graduated from solid select tonewoods and featuring a lightweight nitrocellulose finish for incredible projection, the Loar LM-600 mandolin is an accurate replica of the original 1920's F5-style mandolin.
The LM-600's hand-buffed tobacco sunburst finish with nitrocellulose lacquer provides a vintage sheen and an authentic pre-war-style bark that will impress even the most avid vintage purist.
This professional model also features a solid hand-carved spruce top, solid hand-carved highly-flamed maple back and sides, a one-piece maple neck with rounded V profile, bound rosewood fretboard and an abalone and mother-of-pearl custom flower pot headstock inlay. Includes case.
Get a high-quality mandolin without the high price tag—order today.
- Top: Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Flamed Maple Back, Solid Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Ivory Binding
- Headstock Inlay: Loar Flowerpot Abalone/M.O.P.
- Finish Type: Hand-buffed Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh, Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Ebony, Floating
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.