- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toca Walnut Tocalimba Thumb Piano with Sound Chamber
- Write a Review
- H71804 000000000 H71804000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
African-style kalimbas-or thumb pianos-are among the few percussion instruments that create genuine melodic notes. Their distinctive tones are often ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The piano that fits in your pocket.
African-style kalimbas-or thumb pianos-are among the few percussion instruments that create genuine melodic notes. Their distinctive tones are often used in movie soundtracks and other recordings to create an atmospheric effect. The Tocalimba Thumb Piano offers the musical charm of traditional kalimbas, combined with Toca's trademark innovative design.
The large Tocalimba is constructed of Asian oak with a walnut matte finish. This model has a hollow body that acts as a sound chamber beneath the nine steel keys, producing deeper tones and increased resonance. In addition, special vent holes on the sides of the chamber create a unique wah-wah effect when those holes are covered and uncovered by the player's fingers.
Kalimbas are unlike any other percussion instrument. And Tocalimbas are unlike any other kalimbas. With all this uniqueness, what's not to love?
- Large Tocalimba: Asian oak with walnut matte finish creates deeper tones and increased resonance
- Special vent holes on the sides of the chamber create a unique wah-wah effect when those holes are covered and uncovered by the player's fingers.
A world of music at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.