- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vega Little Wonder Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09467 000000000 J09467000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you step up to a Little Wonder Banjo, you get a banjo featuring a durable ebony fingerboard, which gives you the look and feel of a professional...Click To Read More About This Product
Better-quality affordable five-string.
When you step up to a Little Wonder Banjo, you get a banjo featuring a durable ebony fingerboard, which gives you the look and feel of a professional instrument. Both the comfortable neck and quality rim are stained a deep warm brown. The pot has a coordinator rod that easily and accurately adjusts the banjos "action" or string height for easy playability. The peghead of the maple neck is overlaid with black and is inlaid with a white Vega logo and beautifully engraved star.
The Little Wonder banjo is fully adjustable through the truss rod in the neck, the coordinator rod, and the Deering True Tone tailpiece. Planetary tuning machines come standard on the Little Wonder. It is bright, responsive and full of life, and is easy to take with you anywhere you go.
- Beautiful and rich finish
- Easy playability
- Fully adjustable
- Hardshell case incuded
Well-played, the banjo is a magical instrument. Order today and make some magic of your own.
- Bright, responsive and full of life
- G,D,G,B,D in standard tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well
- Neck width at the nut: 1-1/4",
- Scale length nut to bridge: 26-1/4"
- Diameter: 12"
- Overall instrument length: 37-1/2"
- Weight: 5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.