- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn 5-string Open Back Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25214 000000000 L25214000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Washburn has been building banjos since the late 1800s. These instruments were considered some of the finest of their day. This heritage is not lost ...Click To Read More About This Product
Similar to open back banjos from the early 20th century.
Washburn has been building banjos since the late 1800s. These instruments were considered some of the finest of their day. This heritage is not lost in the instruments we handcraft today. Pros & amateurs alike choose a Washburn for its outstanding tone, build & value.
Perfect for fans of folk music, old-timey music and clawhammer style players, the B7 is a mahogany open back 5 string banjo. Similar in design to open back banjos from the early 20th century, it features a Remo head for best tone, maple bridge with ebony tip for superb tone transfer and chrome die cast tuners for smooth tuning. Comes strung with D’Addario strings.
- model: B7
- series: Americana series
- shape: 5 string - open back
- top: Remo
- body material: mahogany
- material: mahogany
- fretboard: rosewood
- inlays: dots
- nut: ABS
- nut width: 30 mm
- scale: 27.5 in.
- preamp system: n/a
- bridge: maple with ebony tip
- tuners: chrome die-cast
- strings: D'addario J60
- case: sold separately
- additional info: mahogany rim, 11" grooved tension hoop with 18 brackets, traditional tailpiece, 5th string geared planetary tuner.
The tradition lives on. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.