- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alhambra 2 C Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38853 000001000 J38853000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As you play the 2 C for the first time, you will notice and enjoy a guitar with great volume and clarity, and a very large range of tonal possibiliti...Click To Read More About This Product
Budget-friendly Spanish nylon string with stylish appointments.
As you play the 2 C for the first time, you will notice and enjoy a guitar with great volume and clarity, and a very large range of tonal possibilities. By only moving your right hand a tiny bit…the tone change is noticeable, offering so many new interpretations. From the sweetest tone to "Flamenco like" now you can expand your palette of expression. Gig bag included.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Grab this affordable Spanish import today with a quick click or call.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.