- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alhambra 3 F Flamenco Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38866 000001000 J38866000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3 F has a wonderful, singing tone with just the tiniest hint of crispiness. Slightly brighter tone overall than a normal classical, it has a dist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Nylon-string Spanish-designed flamenco with German spruce top and Sycamore body for a slightly brighter bite.
The 3 F has a wonderful, singing tone with just the tiniest hint of crispiness. Slightly brighter tone overall than a normal classical, it has a distinctive and pleasant tone that you won't get tired of. As the spruce top matures, it will sound better over time. The action is very low and easy to play. Very suitable for moving quickly up and down the neck. The finish and craftsmanship are top-notch belying its price point.
Gig bag included.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: German Spruce
- Back & sides: Sycamore
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Order this Spanish import today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.