- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez CC7 Cadiz Concert Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26771 000001000 L26771000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alvarez's CC7 Cádiz Concert Classical acoustic guitar is a beautiful classical model made from Sitka and walnut with a flawless gloss finish and acac...Click To Read More About This Product
Super-affordable Flamenco classical with high-quality wood combination and beautiful appointments.
Alvarez's CC7 Cádiz Concert Classical acoustic guitar is a beautiful classical model made from Sitka and walnut with a flawless gloss finish and acacia binding. Besides giving you the chance to own and perfect your nylon string playing in a guitar inspired by real Spanish tradition, but it comes in at an exceptionally affordable price point.
Cádiz offers responsive and engaging nylon string guitars of solid quality and excellent playability. Everything about them is considered and chosen. They are a new shape, different from classical guitars Alvarez has made in the past, slightly taller, slightly narrower, more elegant.
In order to make the guitars as responsive as possible, Alvarez kept them as light as possible in construction while staying true to traditional design. So in the standard models there are no trussrods. The necks are three-piece and a solid ebony center rod gives them the strength and lightness needed.
Cádiz models are also made with a Spanish heel neck joint. Ramirez and other great luthiers were a huge influence when it came to choosing scale length. The Cádiz scale length is longer than the standard 650 mm (25.6”) you will find on many classical guitars. At 662 mm (26.06”) the Cadiz scale length raises the tension just a little and helps deliver more energy into the soundbox to harness and shape. Alvarez chose AA Sitka tops on all Cádiz models, the saddle and nut are real bone, rosettes are wood mosaic and bridges and fingerboards are pau ferro or rosewood.
The soundbox is more lightly built, the tops are graduated and each brace is custom cut and sanded with four varying widths in total. The bracing design gives a slight nod to Jose Ramirez III’s asymmetric architecture in the fact that these guitars have a treble bar. This is to stiffen up the treble side of the top a little more which helps create very round, bell-like trebles on the first three strings. The bass side of the top is kept light by using slightly thinner braces, helping give the player very open, clear and strong bass response.
Other fine appointments include the use of traditional cypress wood for the Flamenco model back and sides, which is paired with ebony binding.
- Solid A+ Sitka spruce top with dark walnut back and sides
- Mahogany neck with pau ferro fingerboard
- Natural gloss finish
- Mahogany neck with Spanish heel construction
- Asymmetric Fan bracing with treble bar
- Wood mosaic rosette and mother-of-pearl headstock logo inlays
- Real bone nut and saddle
- D’Addario ProArte EXP46 strings
Get started on your Flamenco journey. Order a CC7 for yourself now.
- Body type: Flamenco classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Dark walnut
- Bracing pattern: Assymetrical fan with treble bar
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Classical
- Nut width: 2.04" (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.98"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome with ebony-style buttons
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: Real bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.