Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Alvarez CC7 Cadiz Concert Classical Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Super-affordable Flamenco classical with high-quality wood combination and beautiful appointments.
Cádiz offers responsive and engaging nylon string guitars of solid quality and excellent playability. Everything about them is considered and chosen. They are a new shape, different from classical guitars Alvarez has made in the past, slightly taller, slightly narrower, more elegant.
In order to make the guitars as responsive as possible, Alvarez kept them as light as possible in construction while staying true to traditional design. So in the standard models there are no trussrods. The necks are three-piece and a solid ebony center rod gives them the strength and lightness needed.
Cádiz models are also made with a Spanish heel neck joint. Ramirez and other great luthiers were a huge influence when it came to choosing scale length. The Cádiz scale length is longer than the standard 650 mm (25.6”) you will find on many classical guitars. At 662 mm (26.06”) the Cadiz scale length raises the tension just a little and helps deliver more energy into the soundbox to harness and shape. Alvarez chose AA Sitka tops on all Cádiz models, the saddle and nut are real bone, rosettes are wood mosaic and bridges and fingerboards are pau ferro or rosewood.
The soundbox is more lightly built, the tops are graduated and each brace is custom cut and sanded with four varying widths in total. The bracing design gives a slight nod to Jose Ramirez III’s asymmetric architecture in the fact that these guitars have a treble bar. This is to stiffen up the treble side of the top a little more which helps create very round, bell-like trebles on the first three strings. The bass side of the top is kept light by using slightly thinner braces, helping give the player very open, clear and strong bass response.
Other fine appointments include the use of traditional cypress wood for the Flamenco model back and sides, which is paired with ebony binding.
- Solid A+ Sitka spruce top with dark walnut back and sides
- Mahogany neck with pau ferro fingerboard
- Natural gloss finish
- Mahogany neck with Spanish heel construction
- Asymmetric Fan bracing with treble bar
- Wood mosaic rosette and mother-of-pearl headstock logo inlays
- Real bone nut and saddle
- D’Addario ProArte EXP46 strings
Get started on your Flamenco journey. Order a CC7 for yourself now.
CC7 Cadiz Concert Classical Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Flamenco classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Dark walnut
- Bracing pattern: Assymetrical fan with treble bar
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Classical
- Nut width: 2.04" (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.98"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome with ebony-style buttons
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: Real bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Not specified
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.