Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Alvarez CC7HCE CADIZ Series Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitartrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Walnut back and sides with a narrow neck.
The bracing design gives a slight nod to that of the Jose Ramirez III’s asymmetric architecture in the fact that these guitars have a treble bar. This is to stiffen up the treble side of the top a little more, which helps create very round, bell like trebles on the first three strings. The bass side of the top is light by using slightly thinner braces, which helps give the player very open, clear and strong bass response.
In order to make the guitars as responsive as possible, Alvarez had to keep them as light as they could in construction, while staying true to traditional design. So in the standard models there are no trussrods. The necks are three-piece and a solid Ebony centre rod gives them the strength and lightness they need. Hybrid models do have a trussrod to allow for relief to be adjusted on the radiused fingerboards. CÁDIZ models are also made with a Spanish heel neck joint.
Ramirez and other great luthiers also influenced Alvarez when it came to choosing the scale length. The CÁDIZ scale length is longer than the standard 650mm (25.6”) you will find on many classical guitars. At 660mm (26”) the scale length raises the tension just a little and helps deliver more energy into the soundbox to harness and shape.
Other fine appointments include the use of traditional Cypress wood for the Flamenco model back and sides, which is paired with ebony binding. These classical models are stunning with dark Walnut back and sides and Acacia binding. Alvarez use AA Sitka tops on all CÁDIZ models. Saddle and nut are real bone, rosettes are wood mosaic and bridges and fingerboards are Pau Ferro.
The CC7HCE features a great electronic system, an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up.
Explore your nylon side. Order today.
CC7HCE CADIZ Series Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Dark Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Asymmetric Fan with Treble Bar
- Body finish: Natural/Gloss
- Neck shape: Traditional
- Nut width: 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.98" (660mm)
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Semi Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Tuning machines: Traditional w/Ebony Style Buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Acacia Binding, Neck meets body at 14th fret
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: No
- Country of origin: China
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.