- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez Delta00/TSB Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J42386 000001000 J42386000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
2016 sees the introduction of Alvarez's new series, Jazz & Blues. Since jazz and blues never go out of vogue, Alvarez wanted to make a guitar lin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stylish ode to the classic jazz and blues guitars of yesteryear.
2016 sees the introduction of Alvarez's new series, Jazz & Blues. Since jazz and blues never go out of vogue, Alvarez wanted to make a guitar line dedicated to these genres, designed from the ground up in order to pay special attention to tone, detail and, of course, quality. The Delta00/TSB pairs a solid A+ Sitka spruce top with a solid mahogany body that features an appealing tobacco sunburst finish. It also comes with a mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays, a real bone nut and saddle and ivory ABS binding.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Blues
- Cutaway: Non cutaway
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Back shifted, scalloped X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.84 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Premium Open Gear Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Got the blues? Get this guitar and share them with the world in song. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.