- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez DELTA610ETSB Blues Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J37636 000001000 J37636000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alvarez Jazz & Blues Series delivers genre specific instruments to capture the very essence of American music history. Body shapes, bracings ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A bluesy combination of body size, comfort and tonewoods.
The Alvarez Jazz & Blues Series delivers genre specific instruments to capture the very essence of American music history. Body shapes, bracings and constructions were carefully considered before opening molds for our body shapes and finalizing specifications.
Alvarez Blues guitars have a vintage vibe all the way with a small rectangle bridge, V profile neck, 2 ¼” string spacing and back shifted bracing to make these smaller bodied guitar feel and sound just right.
Tonally they deliver the compressed bluesy bark expected from such a design but the refined back shifted, scalloped bracing adds more openness for a slightly more modern style projection. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Other
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Back shifted, scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Vintage V
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.8"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs VTC
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Premium open gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this high-quality Alvarez today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.