- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H98011 000001000 H98011000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Alvarez Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is part of the Regent Series of guitars. It features a scalloped bracing system that gets t...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable, full-sized guitar that's made to last and ready to perform.
This Alvarez Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is part of the Regent Series of guitars. It features a scalloped bracing system that gets the best from its laminated construction. It will surprise most acoustic guitar players by how well it responds and resonates. The sound is rounded and has depth. It looks great too with a fully-bound body that has a spruce top with mahogany back and sides and is dressed in a high-gloss finish. Its mahogany neck is constructed with a dovetail neck joint for durability and has a comfortable, bi-level rosewood fingerboard. A PPS synthetic bone saddle and nut are used to improve sustain and intonation. This model is ready to perform with onboard electronics that include a pickup with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner.
- Model RD260CE
- Dreadnought Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- SYS250 Pick Up & 3-Band EQ with Tuner
- High Gloss Finish
- Mahogany Neck, Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bi-Level Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Headstock Plate
- Scalloped Bracing System
- PPS Synthetic Bone Saddle & Nut
- Fully Edge Bound
- DAddario Strings
Get all the guitar you need without spending a lot. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.