- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez RD26 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J09272 000001000 J09272000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alvarez Regent Series is designed as an entry-level guitar that will keep new players focused and excited about their instrument from day one. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
A full-size guitar that's affordable with mahogany back and sides.
The Alvarez Regent Series is designed as an entry-level guitar that will keep new players focused and excited about their instrument from day one. They're classic-looking guitars that encompass many of the features and design elements that Alvarez high-end instruments have, like its bi-level bridge, and a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. The models are finished in a high gloss and come in either Sitka or rosewood outfits.
Usually laminated guitars sound very thin and have difficulty projecting, but the Alvarez Regent Series has had a lot of attention paid to good construction and components, and are very open and sweet sounding while maintaining a very affordable price.
- Series: Alvarez Regent
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back and Sides: Wood Mahogany
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Neck: Mahogany, Satin finish
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Bracing: System Standard Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Plate Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Tuner: Chrome Die-Cast
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Accessory: 15mm duo-foam deluxe gig bag
Get stunning looks and tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.