- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez RF28 Regent Series Folk/OM Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57668 000000000 L57668000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alvarez Regent Series, which includes this RF28 Folk/OM acoustic, is a high-quality entry-level guitar line designed to provide super-value instr...Click To Read More About This Product
The entry-level guitar redefined.
The Alvarez Regent Series, which includes this RF28 Folk/OM acoustic, is a high-quality entry-level guitar line designed to provide super-value instruments with many features and specifications you find in pro-level Alvarez models. Components such as the Alaverz bi-level bridge, scalloped bracing and PPS synthetic bone nut and saddle, work together to get the best tone and response possible.
The sound of the RF28 Folk/OM acoustic guitar is open and full, and these guitars have been made to respond well, making them rewarding to play. The Regent Series has also been designed with the student in mind and has a slightly slimmer neck profile and nut measuring 1-11/16" (43 mm), making it very easy to hold and fret.
The RF28 has a classic look, is made from spruce and mahogany, and comes with the deluxe, 15 mm DuoFoam padded gig bag.
Get started with this easy-to-play Alvarez. Order today.
- Folk/OM acoustic body style
- Sitka spruce top
- Ovangkol back and sides
- 15 mm deluxe gig bag
- Scalloped bracing system
- Bi-level engineered rosewood bridge
- Premium tuners
- Mahogany neck
- Dovetail neck joint
- Engineered rosewood fingerboard
- PPS saddle and nut
- Fully bound body and neck
- D’Addario EXP 16 strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.