- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.C. Rich Mockingbird STQ Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H92231
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mockingbird STQ is a non-tremolo version of the most popular ST model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the STQ is its Original Quad Bridge...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Curvacious guitar incorporates a touch of the past with an eye towards the future.
The Mockingbird STQ is a non-tremolo version of the most popular ST model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the STQ is its Original Quad Bridge and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. These high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5-position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch. The neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fingerboard access. Other goodies include an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners.
Case sold separately.
- Construction: Neck Through
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Thickness: 40mm
- Top Style: Beveled
- Top Wood: Available in Quilt or Burl (select from the drop down menu)
- Headsteak Style: 3-to-a-Side Traditional
- Headstock Color: Natural Rosewood Faced
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Back Of Neck: Painted
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Diamond
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Factory Strings: Dunlop Strings
- Scale: 24-5/8"
- Bridge Type: B.C. Rich Quad
- Pickups: Duncan Designed HB-103
- Hardware: Black
- Case sold separately
No one will be mocking you when you pull this guitar out of your case. Order this beauty today!