- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.C. Rich Pro X Custom Bich Double Neck Electric Guitar
- Product H99197
Nothing makes the statement "Pro guitarist has arrived" in the studio or on stage quite like a doubleneck guitar. If you're looking to conquer miles ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 6-string and 12-string in one axe with smart electronics and lightning-fast necks.
Nothing makes the statement "Pro guitarist has arrived" in the studio or on stage quite like a doubleneck guitar. If you're looking to conquer miles and miles of new sonic terrain, the PXCB612BK Doubleneck Bich delivers with maximum style and impact. Its bloodline can traced to the late-'70s, early-'80s era B.C Rich Classic lineup, but make no mistake: this guitar is all business. Its form, function and tone-shaping abilities scream sophistication.
Its dual neck-through mahogany body design provides lightning-fast access to the highest frets on its 24-fret two-octave necks, and comes standard with two sets of B.C. Rich B.D.S.M. pickups. The lower neck is strung up as a tradtiontional 6-string guitar with a simple volume, volume, tone and 3-way pickup selector; it also features a fully adjustable B.C. Rich Quad bridge. The upper neck of the Bich is strung as a 12-string with rear-mounted tuners below the bridge. A 3-way toggle lets you choose which neck is active. The Doubleneck Bich is a guaranteed showstopper.
- Both a 6-string and 12-string in one killer axe
- Nato mahogany body with dual set neck-thru construction
- Two maple necks with rosewood fingerboards and ultra-fast-access body joints
- 24 frets on each neck with easy-to-play inlays and 24-5/8" scales
- Powerful B.C. Rich humbuckers and intuative electronics
Two headstocks are better than one. Order yours today.
- Scale Length: 24-5/8"
- Jointing Style: Set thru neck
- Headstock Shape: Traditional 3-to-a-side headstock
- Headstock Angle: 14 degrees
- Head Binding: N/A
- Head Brand: B.C. Rich script logo white silk screen across the end of the headstock
- Material: Maple
- Trussrod Type: Double truss rod 460Mm
- Material: Rosewood
- Inlay: BCR Diamonds perloid (3,5,7,9,12,15,17,19)
- Side Position Markers: 2Mm white dots on frets (3,5, 7,9,2@12,15,17,19, 21,2@ 24)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Body Shape: B.C. Rich Bich double neck body shape (no stringers)
- Material: Nato mahogany
- Thickness: 40 Mm
- Type of knob: PB metal (steel dome type)
- Machine head: BCR die-cast tuners
- Fret wire: Jumbo frets
- String: 010/.010, .013/.013, .017/.009, .026W/.012, .036W/.017, .046W/.022W.
- Bridge type: 2X B.C.Rich quad style
- Nut: 43mm synthetic black
- Strap pin: Standard
- Plate color: Chrome
- Pickups: B.C. Rich B.D.S.M. humbuckers
- Back cover: PVC black matte 2T
- Controls: 2 Volume + 1 Tone + 1 Three Way Selector + One 3-Way toggle for neck selection