- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-143A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H74962 000001000 H74962000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-143A exhibits the characteristics of a Golden Age vintage steel string guitar, but with a much more playable neck. The very same Adi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Prewar reincarnation with a solid Adirondack spruce top and hand-carved parabolic top braces.
The Blueridge BR-143A exhibits the characteristics of a Golden Age vintage steel string guitar, but with a much more playable neck. The very same Adirondack Spruce top-wood that gave those Prewar guitars their fabulous tone is used on this Blueridge OOO body-along with solid mahogany back & sides and Prewar top bracing. Look over the detailed features and judge for yourself how this is a true reincarnation and an excellent value.
Select, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
Choice solid mahogany sides and back
Natural high-gloss finish with a lightly toned top
Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck/body joint
East Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
Sagas exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
Nut and saddle are made from bone
Rosewood peghead overlay
Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Nut width: 1-3/4"
Scale length: 25-1/2"
The Golden Era of the 21st Century is here. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.