- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-160A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- H75005 000001000 H75005000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-160A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar from the Historic Series has a select and rare, solid Adirondack sp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top brace offers plenty of pre-war punch.
The Blueridge BR-160A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar from the Historic Series has a select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in an authentic prewar forward "X" pattern. The BR-160 also has a solid, select Indian rosewood back and sides, white body binding with a delicate herringbone inlay around the top, and a lightly toned high-gloss top finish. A slim, adjustable mahogany neck with a dovetail neck joint lends the guitar stability and great playability. This guitar is truly vintage from head to toe.
Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
Saga's exclusive Dalmation-style pickguard
High-gloss lightly toned top finish
Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Nut and saddle are made from bone
Nut width: 1 3/4"
Scale length: 25 5/8"
Enjoy vintage sound and performance with a more playable neck. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.