- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-163A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H74960 000001000 H74960000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Blueridge BR-163A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar is packed with value and a tone to challenge much more expensive guitars. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Select tone woods, hand-carved top braces, and deluxe refinements create beautiful sound and appearance.
This Blueridge BR-163A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar is packed with value and a tone to challenge much more expensive guitars. Genuine, Adirondack spruce for the forward X-braced top guarantees the best tone and volume, and the back and sides are of the finest solid rosewood. The slim, fully-adjustable mahogany neck makes playing fast and easy and the delicate Herringbone top purfling adds a touch of class.
- Select, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatian-style pickguard
- High-gloss lightly toned top finish
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Shop Adjusted
Adirondack tops provide richer, fuller sound. Order today and hear for yourself.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.