- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-183A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H74959 000001000 H74959000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-183A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has impressive features that belie its affordable price. It has a genuine A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Select tone woods, hand-carved top braces, and deluxe refinements create beautiful sound and appearance.
The Blueridge BR-183A Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has impressive features that belie its affordable price. It has a genuine Adirondack spruce top, the finest solid rosewood back and sides, and lavish abalone pearl on every border. But above all it's got a tone that rivals even more expensive guitars. All this value comes standard on every Blueridge in fact, and their most expensive models are arguably the best bargains for the money in the music industry.
- Select, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Premium solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all body edges and sound hole rosette High-gloss finish with lightly aged top finish
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- One-piece mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone "snow flake' position markers on fingerboard
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Shop Adjusted
Play it then you'll understand. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.