- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-371 Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H82526 000000000 H82526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-371 Parlor Acoustic Guitar celebrates the past. This new Blueridge is the perfect replica of a classic, small-bodied parlor guitar b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Spruce and rosewood in a wonderfully accurate turn of the century recreation.
The Blueridge BR-371 Parlor Acoustic Guitar celebrates the past. This new Blueridge is the perfect replica of a classic, small-bodied parlor guitar built around the turn of the century. Every feature of design, workmanship and ornamentation is faithfully reproduced, but with a few modern improvements such as a slimmer, more playable neck and adjustable truss rod. Representing the top of the line for the Blueridge Parlor guitars, the BR-371 features stunning abalone pearl inlay around top and soundhole as well as select solid woods throughout.
Select solid spruce top
Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
Handcarved parabolic-shaped and scalloped top bracing in the authentic PreWar forward-X position
Solid mahogany neck with traditional diamond volute
Abalone top and sound hole purfling
Grained ivoroid binding on body and neck
Ebony fingerboard and pyramid-style bridge with bone saddle
Natural high-gloss finish
High quality, nickel-plated
Gotoh tuners with grained ivoroid buttons
Scale length: 24.75"
Nut Width: 1-7/8"
Call or click to get this masterfully reproduced guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.