- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge BR-60 Contemporary Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 430313 000010000 430313000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-60 acoustic guitar from the Contemporary series features a Sitka spruce top, with rosewood back, sides, and peghead overlay. Prewar ...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic styling and vintage tone at an old-fashioned price.
The Blueridge BR-60 acoustic guitar from the Contemporary series features a Sitka spruce top, with rosewood back, sides, and peghead overlay. Prewar forward X-pattern bracing delivers tone and volume just like vintage dreadnought guitars. Low-profile, carved mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard. Beautiful touches like 5-ply body binding, multi-line rosette and backstrip, and mother-of-pearl dot inlays add to the Blueridge guitar's classic look. Stable, nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners ensure proper pitch.
If you've been searching for a Golden Era guitar that isn't priced like it's made of gold, then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWI, Blueridge BR-60 guitar is made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.
Blueridge guitars are crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. The Blueridge BR-60 guitar feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel. Includes limited lifetime warranty.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Back, sides and peghead overlay of choice Rosewood
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Shop Adjusted
- Includes limited lifetime warranty.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.