- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-40-12 12-String Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H82509 000000000 H82509000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-40-21 12-string acoustic guitar is here! With a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the BR-40-12 delivers all the tone and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This 12-string offers Sitka and mahogany construction with lovely details.
The Blueridge BR-40-21 12-string acoustic guitar is here! With a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the BR-40-12 delivers all the tone and volume any player will need. The solid Sitka spruce top is dynamic and powerful; meanwhile the mahogany back and sides offer extraordinary texture. The perfectly proportioned mahogany neck has an adjustable truss rod for perfect alignment and ease of play. The large, jumbo-inspired body guarantees the ideal 12-string tone character.
Solid Sitka spruce top
Mahogany back and sides
Hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
Black body binding with white-black-white purfling
Natural high-gloss finish
Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
Rosewood peghead overlay with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
14:1 ratio vintage-style, 6-in-a-line closed-back tuners with round buttons for exceptional tuning accuracy and instrument balance
Bone nut and saddle
Nut width: 1 7/8 inch
Scale length: 25.6 inch
The affordable Blueridge price makes it easier than ever to own a 12-string, call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.