- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-42 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82513 000000000 H82513000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blueridge BR-42 acoustic guitar offers big tone in a small package! The 12-fret neck and standard OOO body yield a deep and unique tone that you ...Click To Read More About This Product
A big sound at an affordable price.
The Blueridge BR-42 acoustic guitar offers big tone in a small package! The 12-fret neck and standard OOO body yield a deep and unique tone that you won't get with another model. The select, solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides produce a clear, crisp tone that records well. A slim, fast mahogany neck and a beautiful natural gloss finish highlight the superb value that makes the Blueridge BR-42 a great buy!
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- 000 body size with a 12th-fret body joint
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with dove-tail neck joint
- Peghead overlay of choice rosewood
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead and fingerboard inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Back center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White 5-ply body binding (W/B/W/B/W)
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 3/4 inch
- Scale length: 25.6 inch
- Shop Adjusted
A brilliant value backed by our dual guarantees. Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.