- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-70 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H82506 000000000 H82506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With exquisite Santos rosewood back and sides, and a full D-41 style abalone trim...the BR-70 dreadnought is right at home on the stage or in your li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-size guitar featuring craftsman construction and select tonewoods.
With exquisite Santos rosewood back and sides, and a full D-41 style abalone trim...the BR-70 dreadnought is right at home on the stage or in your living room. Faithfully delivers solid pre-war tone with a sharp modern look. Expertly applied white binding adorns the body, neck, and headstock. The abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock and the back center stripe of intricate wood marquetry are touches of fine art. Aged-tone finish completes the look. The slim mahogany neck and traditional dreadnaught body make it a truly enjoyable guitar to play.
Select, Solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic Pre-war forward X-pattern
East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Santos rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with M-O-P position markers
Natural high-gloss finish
Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
Intricate abalone pearl inlay on soundhole rosette, top and fingerboard
Delicate wood marquetry center strip on back
Bone nut and saddle
Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Nut width: 1 11/16"
Scale length: 25 5/8"
Call or click to grab this phenomenal acoustic today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.