- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-73 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J21974 000001000 J21974000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BR-73 is the flagship of the 000-sized Contemporary Series of acoustic guitars. Using solid spruce for tops, hand-carved braces, choice rosewood ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Popular body shape and tonewood mix for an exceptional playing experience.
The BR-73 is the flagship of the 000-sized Contemporary Series of acoustic guitars. Using solid spruce for tops, hand-carved braces, choice rosewood for the back and sides, and a traditional dovetail neck joint on a solid mahogany neck, Blueridge has created a guitar with great looks and tone.
The intricate pearl and abalone inlay work on the fingerboard, body, and headstock and delicate marquetry center strip on the back are touches of fine art. The comfortable 000-sized body and slim mahogany neck make it easy to play. Contemporary Series Blueridge guitars offer pre-war performance with a clean, modern look and style. Case sold separately.
- Body type: OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Foward X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this quality Blueridge today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.