- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Historic Series BG-140 Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82522 000000000 H82522000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new BG-140 from Blueridge features the famous "slope-shoulder" design made famous throughout the 1950's and is still a favorite among players and...Click To Read More About This Product
A vintage style instrument that combines excellent playability with a warm and expansive tone.
The new BG-140 from Blueridge features the famous "slope-shoulder" design made famous throughout the 1950's and is still a favorite among players and vintage instrument collectors. This guitars characteristic short scale and large lower bout made from solid mahogany produce a guitar with an incredibly warm, booming tone and unmatched playability!
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with Saga's exclusive vintage sunburst finish
- Choice solid mahogany back and sides
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with rosewood fingerboard and adjustable truss rod
- Dovetail neck joint
- Rosewood bridge and bridgeplate
- Bone nut and saddle
- Open-back vintage style tuners with grained ivoroid buttons
- Dalmatian tortoise pickguard in a vintage shape
- Scale length of 24 3/4 inches and a lower bout of 16 inches for deep warm bassy sound with just the right amount of highs to cut through the mix
- Nut width of 1 11/16 inch
- The exclusive, "Century Wreath" peghead and fingerboard inlay pattern
- Shop adjusted
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.