- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Historic Series BR-140 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82514 000000000 H82514000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Traditional bracing with solid mahogany back and sides give the BR-140 a pure vintage sound. This understated yet, elegant guitar has a sound and vib...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile guitar with all-solid tonewoods and deluxe inlays.
Traditional bracing with solid mahogany back and sides give the BR-140 a pure vintage sound. This understated yet, elegant guitar has a sound and vibe that's perfect for any style of acoustic music. At a price that's hard to beat, it has fine black and white top purfling with original abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock that are touches of fine art. Other features include all solid Honduran mahogany back and sides and solid Sitka spruce top.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid mahogany sides and back with inlaid center sripe
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
- Sagas exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck joint
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for the perfect vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop adjusted
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inch
- Scale length: 25.6 inch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.