- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Historic Series BR-143 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H82504
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Blueridge 000 guitars are fast becoming the most popular guitar in its class. From folk to fingerstyle, the BR-143 is an example of a guitar that rea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact and affordable instrument that's great for fingerpicking with all solid tonewoods and traditional construction.
Blueridge 000 guitars are fast becoming the most popular guitar in its class. From folk to fingerstyle, the BR-143 is an example of a guitar that really does it all. The solid mahogany and solid spruce combined with the smaller body size make for a truly enjoyable...and versatile guitar to play. It starts with a full-sounding solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces that's perfectly textured by the addition of mahogany back and sides. Features continue in the slim mahogany neck and period appointments that include beautiful mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Choice solid mahogany sides and back with inlaid center sripe
- 000 body style with 14th-fret neck joint
- Dovetail neck joint
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
- Sagas exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for the perfect vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop adjusted
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 inch
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch