- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Historic Series BR-163 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82521 000000000 H82521000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Historic Series offers authentic vintage style, paying close attention to the details of the most sought after pre-war instruments. The BR-163, b...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact instrument that's great for fingerpicking with all solid tonewoods and traditional construction.
The Historic Series offers authentic vintage style, paying close attention to the details of the most sought after pre-war instruments. The BR-163, built in the comfortable 000-sized body makes not only a truly enjoyable guitar to play, but the ultimate finger picking guitar in its price range. Crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid rosewood back and sides, with herringbone top trim and a traditional dovetail neck joint.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic pre-war forward X-pattern
- Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides
- Delicate herringbone top inlay and back center stripe
- White binding
- 000 body style with a 14th-fret body joint
- Dovetail neck joint
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatian style pickguard
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop Adjusted
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 inch
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.