- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Historic Series BR-180 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H82507 000000000 H82507000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BR-180 is a tone powerhouse with a beauty that is second to none. No expense was spared on this guitar as is evidenced by the authentic pre-war D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exquisite details, all solid woods and an premium ebony fingerboard make this pre-war inspired guitar an instant classic.
The BR-180 is a tone powerhouse with a beauty that is second to none. No expense was spared on this guitar as is evidenced by the authentic pre-war D-45 style specifications. Each guitar is crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing that allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in a authentic pre-war forward X-pattern
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all borders and soundhole rosette
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone position markers on fingerboard
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood peghead overlay with unique, m-o-p and abalone inlay design
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
- Shop Adjusted
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Nut Width:1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.