- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Pre-War Series BR-243A 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J21801 000001000 J21801000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BR-243 delivers pre-war style and tone for less in the popular 000 body shape. Using only the finest materials such as a select solid Adirondack ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautiful work of art that's a joy to play.
The BR-243 delivers pre-war style and tone for less in the popular 000 body shape. Using only the finest materials such as a select solid Adirondack top, hand-carved forward shifted X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, and a traditional dovetail neck joint all speaks of a hard-to-find pre-war box. Expertly applied tortoise binding adorns the body and soundhole. The intricate floral-design pearl and abalone inlay work on the headstock and the Dalmatian, tortoise-style pickguard is a touch of fine art. Case sold separately.
Body type: OOO
Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
Back & sides: Select solid mahogany
Bracing pattern: Forward X
Body finish: High Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.6"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Gloss
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: China
Order this special Blueridge for the experience of playing a pre-war guitar without the price of buying an antique.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.