- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Pre-War Series BR-260A Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21802 000001000 J21802000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Have you ever dreamed of owning a pre-war-inspired herringbone guitar...a guitar that set the standard for the way all of the most highly-prized vint...Click To Read More About This Product
Inspired by the great guitars of the pre-war era with classy appoinments and great tonewoods.
Have you ever dreamed of owning a pre-war-inspired herringbone guitar...a guitar that set the standard for the way all of the most highly-prized vintage instruments are judged? Well here's your chance. Be one of the first to add this modern Blueridge Herringbone to your collection.
The BR-260A has all the boom and bite any player wants in a rosewood dreadnaught. Not to mention that it has an all-solid dreadnaught body with Adirondack spruce top and hand-selected premium solid rosewood back and sides. Popping off the subtle, natural look of the wood is grained ivoroid binding, Herringbone purfling, Saga's exclusive Dalmatian tortoise-style pickguard, and vintage-style open-back tuners. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Select Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward X
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this high-quality Blueridge today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.