- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blueridge Prewar Series BR-240A Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82517 000000000 H82517000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BR-240A offers traditional sound and feel at prewar prices. Crafted with a select solid Adirondack spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice soli...Click To Read More About This Product
Prewar construction with all solid tonewoods, intricate inlays and ebony fingerboard.
The BR-240A offers traditional sound and feel at prewar prices. Crafted with a select solid Adirondack spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure Golden Era tone. 18-style binding and inlay work along with a floral-design pearl inlay on the headstock and aged finish complete the vintage look. The slim mahogany neck and traditional dreadnought body make it a truly enjoyable guitar to play. The Prewar Series offers authentic vintage style with strict adherence to prewar instrument specifications.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
- Premium, select solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern and a maple bridge-plate
- Premium, select solid mahogany back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard with pearl dot position markers and ebony bridge
- Neck is a low profile design made of 3 pc. mahogany with a dovetail neck joint and an adjustable truss rod
- The headstock is beautifully adorned with a rosewood overlay and an original, floral design, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlay
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner is applied to the top for that perfect vintage look
- Tortoise body binding and soundhole rosette
- Bone nut and saddle
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatian, tortoise-style pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop Adjusted
They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 inch
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.