- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Breedlove USA Concert E Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72178 000001000 L72178000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When they began development on the Breedlove USA Concert E, the Breedlove research team set a goal of crafting the most textured big-sound in a Bre...Click To Read More About This Product
Breedlove's lightest, most alive instrument.
When they began development on the Breedlove USA Concert E, the Breedlove research team set a goal of crafting the most textured big-sound in a Breedlove Concert. They first achieved the thinnest finish ever on a Breedlove—just 5 mils on the top and 2 mils for the back and sides. Their tops are thinner, backs a bit thicker and the sound hole smaller to hit their target fundamental resonance frequency for textured big sound. They also minimized the binding and decoration. Coming in at just 3.5 pounds, the Breedlove USA Concert is almost 25% lighter than other Breedlove all-mahogany concerts and comes equipped with LR Baggs electronics. As with most of their guitars, Breedlove crafted the Concert E with a versatile “all-purpose” sound and feel—well balanced between strumming and fingerstyle play.
Knowing sound frequencies travel most efficiently through lighter weight materials, Breedlove designed the USA guitars to be their lightest, most alive instruments. All the woods are salvaged or individually harvested. Breedlove does not use clear-cut trees. Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, each guitar includes factory-installed LR Baggs EAS electronics and a deluxe Breedlove hardshell case.
Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability. The finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.
- Open-pore body finish
- LR Baggs EAS
- Natural satin finished neck
- Breedlove nickel closed-gear tuners
- All-mahogany body
Get a sweet sound on Breedlove's lightest all-mahogany acoustic yet. Order today.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Honduran mahogany
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Custom X brace
- Body finish: Satin open-pore
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4”
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes, LR Baggs EAS
- Headstock overlay: African ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove nickel closed gear
- Bridge: African ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Hardshell included
- Accessories: Truss rod tool, Breedlove guitar portrait, Breedlove thank-you card, Breedlove quality assurance inspection checklist, Breedlove polish cloth, Breedlove sticker
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.