- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bristol BM-16CE 000 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
High Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
- #L25182 000001000 L25182000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bristol BM-16CE acoustic-electric guitar was designed in a comfortable and easy-to-handle OOO size, making it ideal for players who wants an inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Slim neck and cutaway for easy play, Fishman Sonitone electronics for solid plugged-in play.
The Bristol BM-16CE acoustic-electric guitar was designed in a comfortable and easy-to-handle OOO size, making it ideal for players who wants an instrument that can do it all without spending too much. The Bristol BM-16CE has a big, full and rich acoustic tone au natural and the onboard Fishman Sonitone electronics let you amplify that tone to any level of volume you desire. The slim, fully adjustable mahogany neck plays like a dream, and the cutaway shoulder gives you easier access to the highest frets. The Bristol BM-16CE is built with traditional forward-X top bracing ensures the best tone quality. Its neck, back and sides are crafted from choice mahogany and finished in a natural color high-gloss.
Case sold separately.
- Spruce top with scalloped braces for bright, full range sound
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Tonewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Chrome-plated 14:1 die-cast machine heads are smooth and precise
- Fishman Sonitone preamp system with onboard tuner
- White ABS side inlay
- Black pickguard
- Black ABS bridge and end pins, heelcap, binding
- Standard Blueridge rosette
Order yourself a Bristol BM-16CE today.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional X Parabolic shaped
- Body finish: Natural High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Tonewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Tonewood
- Tuning machines: Schaller-style die-cast chrome 14:1 ratio
- Bridge: Tonewood
- Saddle and nut: ABS
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.