- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Caparison Guitars Dellinger Prominence-MJR Michael J. Romeo Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K92652 000001000 K92652000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Renowned Michael Romeo is the lead guitarist for the celebrated progressive metal act Symphony X. When listening to his immaculately precise, technic...Click To Read More About This Product
The signature Michael Romeo Dellinger model - with unique recessed neck joint.
Renowned Michael Romeo is the lead guitarist for the celebrated progressive metal act Symphony X. When listening to his immaculately precise, technically mind-boggling yet impeccably-phrased playing, one knows that a virtuoso of his calibre demands a suitable guitar for the job - and with Michael's input, the Dellinger Prominence-MJR was developed.
The Dellinger Prominence-MJR model has been upgraded from a Dellinger-M3 body to the Dellinger Prominence body, which has a curved top offering the greatly improved playability of the neck-through design TAT model - on a bolt-on neck guitar - made possible from an elaborate bolt-on neck joint and body structure.
At Michael Romeo's request, the Dellinger Prominence-MJR is equipped with Jim Dunlop super jumbo frets and a modified neck profile, which supports high-speed playing. Coupled with a blistering combination of DiMarzio Tone Zone (neck) and X2N (bridge) humbucking pickups, Maple fretboard and a Schaller double locking tremolo.
- Mahogany/maple body, gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, 24 Jim Dunlop super jumbo frets, compound radius
- DiMarzio Tone Zone (neck) and X2N (bridge) humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- Gotoh tuners, black hardware, Schaller double locking tremolo
Unleash your most extreme playing with the Caparison MJR. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany/maple/mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Caparison
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: n/a
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: The Tone Zone
- Bridge: X2N
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Schaller S-FRT Ii with corrosion resistant screws
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.