- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 MF Electric Guitar
Trans Spectrum Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50875 000001000 L50875000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From its powerful pickups to its unprecedented access to the full 27-fret, ultra-fast necks, The Caparison Horus is an amazing tool for the modern gu...Click To Read More About This Product
A quintessentially powerful instrument, designed to shred.
From its powerful pickups to its unprecedented access to the full 27-fret, ultra-fast necks, The Caparison Horus is an amazing tool for the modern guitarist. Designed with both comfort and playability in mind, the Horus M3 delivers searing tone, effortless fretting and superb sustain, all with looks and finishes that are as stunning as its musical prowess.
- Matte-finish 3-piece maple/mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale, 5-piece maple/walnut neck, 27-fret maple fingerboard
- Caparison PH-R/SH-27F humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Schaller double-locking tremolo system, Gotoh tuners
Get the speed, get the power — order your Horus M3 today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 3-piece Maple/Mahogany
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Proprietary
- Neck wood: 5-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 27
- Inlays: Clock Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-27F
- Bridge: PH-R
- Brand: Caparison
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Vibrato/Tremolo
- Bridge design: Schaller locking tremolo
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.