- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chapman ML3 BEA Rabea Massaad Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58488 000001000 K58488000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
I'm honoured to have had the opportunity to design another guitar with Chapman Guitars, and I couldn't be more excited about the new pair of ML3 BEA ...Click To Read More About This Product
The Chapman ML3 BEA Rabea Massaad Guitar features a beautiful Flamed Maple top on an Alder body, an Ebony fingerboard, 22 Stainless Steel frets and 2 Custom Humbuckers.
I'm honoured to have had the opportunity to design another guitar with Chapman Guitars, and I couldn't be more excited about the new pair of ML3 BEA guitars!
For me, the original ML1 BEA was an extension of my younger musical self - I am a huge Nuno Bettencourt fan and the guitar definitely showed that. But as my playing style has evolved, I really wanted the ML3 BEA to be a completely unique design, whilst maintaining the versatility I admire so much from the Chapman range. I'm really excited about the pickups I've spec'd for this guitar particularly, which sound awesome.
The ML3 BEA guitars are an amalgamation of all my guitar influences musically and physically up to now in my career - achieving a combination of beauty and brutality - both tonally and visually!
- Solid alder body, flamed maple top
- Bolt-on padauk neck, ebony fingerboard, 22 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Chapman Mini-rails Ceramic humbucker in neck, Ceramic humbucker in bridge, 5-Way switch with coil-split
- Wilkinson 2-point tremolo, Brass Block, Hipshot Grip-Lock Open tuners, Black hardware
To craft the music of Rabea Massaad, his signature guitar would have to perform flawlessly on every level - and this does. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Paduak
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Glow in the dark dots
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Mini Rails
- Bridge: Ceramic humbucking
- Brand: Chapman
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Wilkinson synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Hipshot locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.