- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chapman ML3 Standard Baritone BEA Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73409 000001000 L73409000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Here's one of Chapman's most hotly anticipated releases to date. Chapman Guitars & Rabea are excited to share with you the new ML3 Standard Barit...Click To Read More About This Product
The Rabea signature model.
Here's one of Chapman's most hotly anticipated releases to date. Chapman Guitars & Rabea are excited to share with you the new ML3 Standard Baritone Rabea Signature model. Check it out!
- 28 inch scale baked maple neck with ebony fretboard
- Chapman locking tuners
- Upgraded Chapman Henchman pickups
- Flame maple top & Alder body
- Full satin finish
- Case sold separately
Go deeper. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.